Get the most out of your Graceland experience with a few additional tips and information:
Before you visit:
When you arrive:
- Save time by purchasing your tickets online. Click here to buy tickets now.
- Stay at The Guest House at Graceland and experience Memphis with one of our hotel packages. You can also book an Elvis-themed suite.
- Get discounts on everything Elvis, including memorabilia, Graceland tickets and more, by becoming a Graceland Insider.
- Graceland is typically less busy in the afternoons, especially after 2:00 p.m, so you can minimize wait time by visiting in the afternoon. The last mansion tour of the day begins at 4:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m., depending on the day of the week and time of year. Check Graceland's hours of operation.
- The GPS address is 3717 Elvis Presley Boulevard.
- There is a free shuttle operated by Sun Studio that has stops at Graceland, Sun Studio and the Rock 'n' Soul Museum.
- Bring a sharpie. You can sign the famous Graceland wall to leave your mark.
- There is a special period of time for free-admission walk-up visits to the Meditation Garden at Graceland, where the grave sites of Elvis and his family are located. Visitor walk-up times are daily from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. All guests must enter the gates by 8:30 a.m. to walk up, and guests must leave the mansion grounds before Graceland tours start. There are no walk-ups on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Graceland has a secured visitor parking lot for a fee. The GPS address is 3717 Elvis Presley Boulevard.
- Discounts are available for AAA members, military personnel, adults 62 and over, youth ages 13-18, college students with college ID and Graceland Insiders. Valid membership and/or photo ID showing proof of eligibility must be presented at the time of purchase. Discounts do not apply to previously purchased tickets.
- A tour of the mansion takes about one to one and a half hours. The Elvis Experience tour, which includes the mansion, car museum and several other exhibits, takes anywhere from two and a half to three and a half hours.
- The VIP tour is offered daily with benefits including front-of-the-line mansion access, all-day pass, admission to the VIP exhibit and VIP lanyard.
- Get a free poster when you check in at Graceland on Facebook. Just show your check-in to Guest Services to receive your free poster.
- Visiting Graceland with children? Pick up a free kids activity book for each child at Guest Services upon arrival.
- Graceland offers the iPad tour in a choice of languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Cameras are allowed, but no flash photography is permitted. Video cameras may not be taken inside the mansion or inside any gift shops or attractions.
- A limited number of strollers are available at Guest Services.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available at no charge at the mansion only on a first-come, first-served basis. Two rooms in the basement of the mansion are not wheelchair accessible.
- The interior of the Lisa Marie airplane is not wheelchair accessible. However, a video of the story of the planes is available and the exterior may be viewed.
While you're here:
- When posting your photos to social media, be sure to use #Graceland and you might find yourself spotlighted on our site.
- Graceland offers great places for selfies. Click here to find out the top 10 places to take them.
- If you want to try Elvis' favorite Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich during your visit, be sure to stop by Gladys' Diner.
- Sirius XM Elvis Radio broadcasts live from Elvis Presley's Memphis. Fans can stop by and say hello, and if time allows, the DJs will record fans' "Elvis Radio ID." Email Elvis Radio at ElvisRadio@SiriusXM.com to schedule a time Wednesday - Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.. The Elvis Radio Quiz Show is on Fridays, weather permitting.
- There is a taxi cab stand at Graceland located at the covered pavilion near the Graceland visitor parking lot.