In addition to their classes, each camper will follow in the footsteps of Elvis Presley throughout their stay, as they explore the Graceland campus, tour Elvis’ legendary home, and learn how he became the greatest entertainer of all time – in the studio, on stage and on the big screen.
During the day, parents and other family members are free to explore the Graceland campus and enjoy the amenities at The Guest House at Graceland. In addition, families can also enjoy a daytime tour to Elvis’ birthplace in Tupelo, tours of other great Memphis attractions and more!
After a day at camp, the families re-unite for dinner and an evening of activites - whether it be a scheduled camp event, time by the pool with friends, or exploring Memphis.
Camp packages include a five night stay at the AAA-rated Four Diamond resort The Guest House at Graceland, all meals for campers and families, camp activities, family activities, an after-hours tour of Graceland, plus tickets to our All-American Weekend tribute concert - for an all-inclusive price starting at $1745 (+taxes/fees) for one adult and one camper.
GRACELAND PERFORMING ARTS CAMP PACKAGE
Pricing starts at $1745 (+taxes/fees) for 1 adult & 1 camper**
All Graceland Performing Arts Camp Packages include:
- 5 nights hotel accommodations at AAA-rated Four Diamond luxury resort The Guest House at Graceland in a standard guest room (Nights of June 27-July 1)
- Performing arts classes for campers on Wednesday – Saturday with a finale performance on Saturday afternoon
- Meals for all registered room guests & campers including breakfast, lunch options and dinner***
- After-hours tour of Elvis Presley’s Graceland and Elvis Presley’s Memphis Entertainment Complex for all room guests, plus 6-day access to Elvis Presley’s Memphis
- Exclusive opening party/dinner at Elvis Presley’s Memphis
- On-stage performance by campers at our All-American Weekend concert at the Soundstage on July 1, plus tickets show for all registered guests
- Plus access to additional family activities to be announced
Non-refundable deposit of $300 due at the time of booking. Remaining balance due on May 30, 2023.
No refunds on cancellations received within 10 days of camp. Cancellations received more than 10 days before camp starts, will receive full refund less non-refundable deposit amount.
QUESTIONS? Email us at [email protected].
*Campers must be between the ages of 6-17 as of 6/27/23. **Additional charge for extra person (adult or child) in the room over two (2) people is $400 per person. Maximum of four (4) people per room. ***Included meals are dinner on Tues-Sat nights, breakfast on Wed-Sat mornings and lunch on Wed-Sat. Non-campers will receive vouchers to Elvis Presley’s Memphis for lunch on Wed-Sat.