making of elvis movie exhibition
In partnership with Warner Bros., National Film and Sound Archives of Australia, and Baz Luhrmann, the all-new Making of ELVIS Movie Exhibition will look at the beginning of the creative process for the celebrated film and follow it through its journey to the big screen, taking the story from paper to film.
Highlights of the exhibition will include behind-the-scenes videos of the making of the film, including videos shot while researching Memphis and Tupelo, during the set builds in Australia, and in rehearsals, plus handwritten notes, drafts of scripts, storyboards, and more. Props from the film, set pieces, and costumes and accessories worn by Austin Butler (Elvis), Tom Hanks (Colonel Tom Parker), Olivia DeJonge (Priscilla) and other actors will also be on display, plus a look at the worldwide media frenzy surrounding the film.
elvis exhibition first-access package
Be among the first to see the new Making of ELVIS Movie Exhibition, only at Graceland, and to take our all-new ELVIS Movie UVIP Tour, plus enjoy a photo op with actor Alton Mason (portrays "Little Richard" in the film), artifact photo op, and more! This package has extremely limited availability.
ELVIS EXHIBITION FIRST-ACCESS PACKAGE
$300 PER PERSON - SOLD OUT
- ELVIS Movie UVIP Tour on January 7, including a first-access tour of the new Making of ELVIS exhibition plus a tour experience at Elvis Presley’s Memphis and Graceland Mansion with a private tour guide that will feature insight into the extensive research done by Baz Luhrmann while at Graceland, along with the stories of the real-life artifacts replicated in the movie.
- Light buffet dinner prior to your ELVIS Movie UVIP Tour (1/7)
- Artifact Photo Op
- Private, late-night ELVIS movie screening in Guest House Theater (1/7) with introduction by Alton Mason
- Photo op with Alton Mason (1/8)
- Elvis Birthday Reception at the Lightning Lounge (1/8)
- Collectible First-Access Movie Exhibition Badge