A well-designed benefits program is an important part of your compensation. Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc. recognizes the importance of a competitive benefits package. We offer a comprehensive benefits package flexible enough to meet your short-term and long-term needs, regardless of your family situation or stage of life.
The benefits program is designed to be an important part of your personal financial planning. Our pension, retirement savings plans, and personal financial advice opportunities can help you plan for future financial security. The health and benefits program offers basic, optional and dependent life insurance, disability, medical, and dental coverage that allow you to tailor your benefits to your personal and family needs. You also have the ability to change your benefits as your needs change.
Full time employees are eligible to participate in the benefits program in the first month following 90 full days of employment.
We look forward to introducing you to our comprehensive benefits program, which also includes many company and local incentives, discounts, and perks.
Benefits may include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company-paid Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Employee Retirement Savings Plan[401(k)] with Company Match
- Paid Sick, Vacation, and Holiday Time
- Company Training & Development Program
- Comprehensive Leave of Absence Plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary Tickets/Ticket Exchange Programs/Perks Package
- Food & Beverage/Retail Sales Discounts
- Direct Deposit, Local Banking Discounts, and Credit Union Memberships