Group Dining Options
The Elvis Presley's Memphis visitor entertainment complex at Graceland offers two new restaurants, a “Grab ‘n’ Go” venue for coffee and freshly made sandwiches, salads and snacks, and our new Ice Cream shop. Our new themed restaurants are Vernon's Smokehouse, which offers authentic Memphis BBQ fare, and Gladys' Diner, a ‘50s Diner with a broad variety of classic American cuisine and Elvis favorites.
Graceland also offers a food credit voucher option that provides flexibility for individuals in your group to visit any food/beverage outlet at Graceland. Or, you can arrange for a full group dining experience at Vernon's Smokehouse. Group options are for groups of 15 or more.
To allow for social distancing during our re-opening phase, restaurant capacities will be reduced by 50% and outdoor patio seating will be available. Restaurants may offer reduced menu options and some restaurants may not be available.
Highlights of the group dining experience at Vernon's Smokehouse include:
- Authentic Memphis BBQ fare smoked in-house, plus roasted chicken, meatloaf, chicken tenders, salads, veggie plates and more
- Seating capacity for 240 guests*
- Two serving lines for accelerated group service
- Two self-serve beverage stations
- Group meal discounts with expanded options
- Three separate group seating sections, which can be exclusively reserved for groups with a "Welcome" sign at entrance to the area. Each section can seat up to 60 guests.
- Box lunches will also be available