This is the year to make the ultimate music pilgrimage to the birthplace of rock 'n' roll as we celebrate the 60th anniversary of Elvis' landmark recording of "That's All Right" at Sun Studio in 1954. Come experience Elvis Presley's Graceland, the soul and blues of Memphis, and where rock 'n' roll was born.
The 60 Years of Rock 'n' Roll Package includes:
- Two nights at Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel
- Free evening shuttle service to Beale Street
- VIP Tour of Elvis Presley's Graceland, including access to the Graceland VIP Exhibit
- Tickets to Sun Studio, Stax Museum of American Soul Music and the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe on Beale Street
- Graceland Insiders membership for each adult so you can save 10% on everything else during your visit
- Elvis gift pack that includes one Official Graceland Tour DVD and "Elvis Rock" CD, plus a 60 Years of Rock 'n' Roll pint glass for each adult in the room
Package price does not include tax and is based on double occupancy. If the package is booked for 3 or 4 adults one additional tour DVD and one additional Elvis CD will be included. Lunch at Hard Rock includes choice of entrée, dessert, and beverage from pre-selected menu, includes tax and gratuity, and is subject to restaurant availability. Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Children's tickets are not included in the package, but may be purchased separately at the front desk or at each individual attraction. Lunch for children is not included in the package, but may be ordered from the menu at Hard Rock Café. Graceland Insiders 10% discount applies to food and merchandise purchased at Graceland and Heartbreak Hotel. Graceland Insiders discount does not apply to hotel packages, alcoholic beverages, special events, weddings or leased operations. Package must be booked by December 18, 2014. Travel must be completed by December 30, 2014.
For more about other Graceland packages, visit Graceland.com/visit/bookhotelpackage.aspx.