Whether you're just a hundred miles from home or traveling across the country, you won't find a more comfortable or convenient Memphis campgrounds to call home for a night or two. Located within walking distance of Graceland, Elvis Presley’s home, Graceland RV Park & Campground is a haven of relaxation you're not likely to forget anytime soon. This Graceland campground is near other great Memphis attractions if you feel like exploring the city.
The Graceland RV Park & Campground is located on 19 acres just off Elvis Presley Boulevard behind Elvis Presley’s Heartbreak Hotel. Cabins are available for rent as well.
Our Memphis campgrounds feature:
- Full Hookup Sites
- 30/50 Amp Service
- Bathhouse and laundry facilities
- Bike & Walking Trails
- Tent Area
- Patrolled 24-hour Security
- Free campground-wide wireless internet access
- Swimming Pool
- Comfortable Memphis cabins with heating and air-conditioning
- Camping store providing ice, drinks, propane, groceries, souvenirs, books, t-shirts, camping and RV supplies and a small business center.
- Brochures and local information is also available in the store along with maps and other related items.
- The office staff can assist you in making reservations for tours and dining out at represented restaurants in the area.
Rates & Reservations
Daily, weekly or monthly rates are available and vary dependent upon the season, as well as whether you stay in a campsite or a cabin.
For reservations or more information about our vacation rentals, call toll-free 866-571-9236 or 901-396-7125.
For other questions, email gracelandrvpark@Graceland.com