Graceland Auctions has announced that its third auction of rare and authentic Elvis Presley artifacts and memorabilia will be held during Elvis Week 2015, featuring an impressive 174 lots, making it the largest and most comprehensive auction yet held on the grounds of Graceland. The Auction at Graceland will take place in the Graceland Archives Studio on Thursday, August 13, 2015, at 8:00 p.m. EDT/7:00 p.m. CDT. Bid online now at GracelandAuctions.com. Click here to register to participate in the auction.
Elvis touched the hearts and lives of fans across the globe, and our goal for the Elvis Week 2015 Auction at Graceland was to include artifacts from across the spectrum of collecting, including items owned by Elvis, gifted by Elvis, written by Elvis, used by Elvis and created to promote the king and his career. Whether you are looking for a stage-worn jumpsuit or a piece of 1950’s merchandising, a historical document or a rare test pressing, a TCB necklace or a movie artifact, this auction has something for you.
Some of the highlights include:
- Elvis Presley "Viva Las Vegas" Jacket worn in dance scene with Ann-Margret (Estimated $30,000-50,000)
- Million Dollar Quartet Signed Guitar with Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis signatures (Estimated $20,000-30,000)
- "TCB" Diamond and Gold Necklace gifted to Sammy Davis Jr. by Elvis Presley (Estimated $20,000-30,000)
- 1956 Elvis Presley Double-Signed Transfer Agreement moving 15 Songs to Gladys Music (Estimated $20,000-30,000)
- Elvis Presley Owned and Worn Gold Owl-Shaped Ring gifted to a fan from the stage (Estimated $15,000-20,000)
- 1969 Elvis Presley Handwritten Signed Letter to Gary Pepper discussing the inaugural show at the International Hotel (Estimated $10,000-15,000)
- Elvis Presley Signed Shirt from his personal wardrobe provided as the Grand Prize in a 1973 Boy Scout raffle (Estimated $8,000-12,000)
- 1968 Elvis Presley Film-Worn Jacket from "Live a Little, Love a Little" (Estimated $7,000-10,000)
- 1957 Elvis Presley Enterprises Elvis Presley Doll in rare original box (Estimated $7,000-10,000)
- 1971 Elvis Presley Signed Martial Arts Card with fingerprints (Estimated $5,000-7,500)
- Elvis Presley's Personal Walther Model PPK/S 9mm Kurz Handgun ornately engraved "Elvis" and “TCB (Estimated $100,000–125,000)
Each and every lot in this auction has been thoroughly researched and certified by Graceland Authenticated, the authority in Elvis and pop culture authentication. Graceland Authenticated provides bidders with the peace of mind that the artifact they are buying is what it claims to be. Every lot in this auction is accompanied by a letter of authenticity from Graceland Authenticated, so you can bid with confidence.
Information You Need to Know
- Artifacts can be viewed at The Elvis Presley Automobile Museum from July 21 - August 13, 2015, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time (Special ticket is required for admission if not taking the tour.)
- A selection of highlights are currently on view at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Live Event Ticket Purchase and Paddle Pick-Up
- Admission to the Live Auction event is by ticket only.
- Available at the Graceland Ticket Pavilion on Thursday, August 13, 2015 between 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Central Time
- You must be registered to reserve a paddle to bid in the live event.
- Once registered, please email email@example.com to reserve a paddle.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order The Auction at Graceland Catalog
The Auction at Graceland collectible catalog is now available to pre-order at Shop Graceland and features more than 150 pages, including photos and details of all the auction items. This exclusive catalog offers an up-close look at these special pieces of Elvis history and is a wonderful collector’s item.
Order your copy today!
Additional Graceland Auctions Information
Register to Bid in the August Graceland Auction
If you do not already have an account and would like to register to participate in this upcoming auction, please click here. Please be aware that approval of registrations can take 24-48 hours, so please be sure to register well in advance of the auction date.
Consign to the Next Graceland Auction
To partner with Graceland Auctions and have your artifacts featured in future auctions at Graceland, email us at email@example.com or call our Consignment Director Jeff Marren directly at (773) 612-0918.
Payment and Lot Pick Up/Shipping
Invoices will be emailed to all winning bidders within 48 hours of the auction. Should you wish to collect in person any purchase in the auction, collection arrangements can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping arrangements are the responsibility of all winning bidders. Any questions concerning payment and shipping arrangements can be directed to email@example.com.
If you are interested in having your artifact authenticated by Graceland Authenticated, please visit www.gracelandauthenticated.com.
To receive updates and further details on Graceland Authentication and the Elvis Week Graceland Auction, sign up here and we will e-mail you updates as information becomes available:
Graceland Auctions TNGL#5967